What is QA Flag?
QA Flag is a test automation framework, written in TypeScript. The primary goals are creating a modern interface that is strictly typed. Once you learn the basics, your IDE's intellisense will do most of the work for you. But we have your back with great documentation and a helpful CLI.
The test suites can live conveniently along side the rest of your application's source files. QA Flag's modular design allows you to use it for a wide variety of web applications:
- JSON - REST, GraphQL and other APIs
- Browser - End-to-end UX testing with headless or headful browser (Playwright)
- HTML - When you don't need a full browser, DOM only tests are super-fast
- XML - XML APIs, including SOAP
- Feeds - RSS, MRSS or ATOM